Thursday, October 16, 2008

Atherton: Camp McKeithen vs. City Clerk...the drama continues...

As if there wasn't enough drama in Atherton...

Here are excerpts from an Atherton insider about a meeting yesterday. (I have excerpted the boring parts...)


City Clerk Kathi Hamilton had a mighty contentious meeting with Phil Lively, a campaign representative for Kathy McKeithen. It seems Lively verbally attacked Hamilton, accusing her of not doing her job and being inept (ok, I don't know if he said inept)...I tell you because I'm confident the McKeithen team will be notifying the Almanac of the missteps but not of the abusive behavior of their team member. The Clerk was nearly in tears and was still upset at the end of the day...

FYI - Even though I am a (somewhat self-respecting) blogger -- I received confirmation about this item from more than one source.


No comments: